Request for WPF DLL targeted to framework 4.0

Jan 8, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Hi,

Can I get a compiled WPF DLL targeted to framework 4.0. My project has a limitation that it should work with Windows XP and I cannot install framework 4.5 on Windows XP. If I try to use WPF DLL with my framework 4.0 project I get the following error!!
Error   2   The tag 'PieChart' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:De.TorstenMandelkow.MetroChart;assembly=De.TorstenMandelkow.MetroChart'. Line 7 Position 10.  D:\ESCENER\Repo\POS\POS\Window1.xaml    7   10  POS

Warning 1   The primary reference "De.TorstenMandelkow.MetroChart" could not be resolved because it was built against the ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" framework. This is a higher version than the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0".  POS
Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated.
Mar 18, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Did you get this sorted? Ive just had compile it in .net 4
Mar 19, 2014 at 5:56 AM
It would be helpful if you share your work!! :)
Thanks!!
Mar 19, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Will do.

Just fixing the mysterious '0' error in the legend items and the ChartLegendItemStyle issue
Mar 19, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Thanks a lot!!
Waiting for your reply
Mar 19, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Here you go. The dll is built and runs in .Net 4

I haven't had time to fix the "ChartLegendItemStyle" issue but the "0" issue is sorted although have only tested in the column charts. The fix is applied in the ChartBase so should apply to all.

Obviously this is only me messing around trying to fix it for my WPF app and is relatively untested but certainly does work in .Net 4.

http://goo.gl/iGc7B8
Mar 19, 2014 at 6:19 PM
once again thanks a lot!!