line chart

Apr 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM
What is with a nice line chart?
I think this is one of the basics :-)
Coordinator
May 5, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Yes, you are right. It should be easy :-)

Unfortunately I was not able to implement a line chart in the new BETA release. But now after the BETA release with several improvements and bug fixes the line chart is on top of the TODO list :-)

Cheers,
Torsten
May 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Great job Torsten and thanks for sharing this nice lib.

A line chart would be definitely helpful. I opened an issue so others can vote for it as well. See here.
May 6, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Any news with this one? btw great work Torsten!
May 8, 2014 at 4:58 PM
@torman119: Fantastic looking library.

Are there any technical issues that you'd need help with to get a line chart out? I'd like to help if possible, as this looks to be a promising component in a new WPF tool I am creating. If that allows me to spend some time contributing to an awesome OSS project like this, all the better.
Coordinator
May 9, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Hi all,

currently I'm heavily involved in my job and in a different software project and will find no time to create more charts in the next months (and I regret not being able to do it) :-(.
It would be great if some of you joins the project and improves the library.
I'm amazed that so many developers are using it and it would be great if the project can grow.

Please contact me so I can add you to the project.

Cheers,
Torsten
Jul 8, 2014 at 2:47 PM
E-mail send, Torsten. Looking to help where I can and I have a patch waiting to go :)
Aug 5, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Hi Guys,

Any updates on this? Would be really great!

Cheers,

MaC
Aug 12, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Ohai o/

a line chart would be great!
Oct 9, 2014 at 9:41 AM
How to use charts for Windows7, VS2010 and .NET 4.0? If click the solution MetroChart.sln then it doesn't response anything. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
netlancer
Nov 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Edited Nov 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM
any progress on the line chart yet?
i would love to see them included in the library.
amazing work, btw!
Aug 23, 2015 at 4:32 AM
If anyone is interested I have started a new project with Torsten's approval that includes all his charts plus the addition of scatter / line charts. It also includes negative value support on the column chart. WPF Metro UI Charts