Series Label Format

May 29, 2014 at 10:00 AM
I am finding that with large titles for series on a clustered column chart that there is no margin or padding between the series titles. Once i got it to stagger titles so they did not push each other out. I changed the chart and cannot figure out how to get the staggered pattern where one is lower or higher than the next title. Anyone figure out how to do this?
Jun 3, 2014 at 3:53 PM
The math you have in ColumnSeriesPanel does not always work. For long Series titles with 3 or more Data Series to a cluster the titles mash together. I did a simple fix that really only works in my case. I forced the number of rows for the series titles to print on to 2, built it to my local machine and replaced the reference files in my project. A good quick addition could be to add a control to allow the user to automatically stagger series titles to two rows. since I always want them staggered like that it works for me.

I would add it in and submit it but I have to admit my skill with the MVVM and Control Templates is not as high as yours, my code is old school, but I am learning MVVM as I go. I am afraid it would not fit in with your structure well most likely.